Can you fold it? is a Tetra Pak® challenge where we are on the lookout for unique and creative solutions on how to fold a carton bottom – something that we have never seen before.
THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED !
- WE REACHED MORE THAN 10 000 PEOPLE GLOBALY
- 119 COULD AND WANTED TO QUALIFY
- 4O COMPLETED THE QUALIFICATION IN FULL, IN TIME
- 10 WERE SELECTED FROM 9 COUNTRIES
- 2 SWEDES, 1 GERMAN, 1 FROM BRASIL (LIVES IN UK), 1 FROM UK, 1 SPANISH, 2 FROM USA, 1 FROM SINGAPORE, 1 ISRAELI
- THE 10 TALENTED MINDS MET THE BRIGHT MINDS AT TETRA PAK DURING TWO OCCASIONS DURING SPRING 2014…IMAGING WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT TO FIND THE RIGHT TALENT AND
ALL WHO PARTCIPATED!
MATS DUNMAR, IDEON OPEN ERIK KAYSER, IMPLEMENT CONSULTING GROUP
Are you a skilled origamist, materials physicist, engineer, experienced artist, creative designer or a clever mathematician? A professional or a student? We have just the right challenge for you!
The challenge runs from December until late April 2014, and consists of two phases: a qualification phase and a design phase. If you complete the qualification phase and are among the selected participants, you will be invited to participate in the design phase. The design phase consists of 2 joint sessions in Lund, Sweden, together with fellow contributors, Tetra Pak® packaging experts and leading experts within mathematics and origami.
Participants who completes the design phase will receive €5,000. Travel and accommodation will be covered for.
If this sounds like a challenge for you – Join the Qualification!
The challenge is hosted by Tetra Pak® in cooperation with Implement Consulting Group and Ideon Open.
Questions can be put to Mats Dunmar at Ideon Open, Sweden on email@example.com